Have you ever wished your hair would grow longer? Is the growth rate of your hair too long for you to wait patiently? Well my friend, you have come to the right place! You will learn how to grow your hair longer so you don’t have to wait another 2 or more years for it to grow!
Read on to discover these 8 ways to encourage your hair to grow faster and longer.
1.Avoid using hair chemical treatments such as dyes, tints, and bleaches. Heat induced strengtheners and curlers can weaken your hair roots and hair strands making your mane susceptible to hair breakage, damage and loss.
2. Take a vitamin for faster hair growth every day to sustain your body’s daily vitamin requirements. This is because the food you are not eating is not enough to maintain all the demands of your body. Vitamins are crucial to hair growth especially when taken regularly.
3. If you are a vegetarian, make sure you drink or take in foods that are rich in vitamin C. This will be very helpful when absorbing iron that your blood needs.
4. Reduce stress. Stress can prevent fast hair growth and can also eventually lead to permanent hair loss. Studies have shown that if you experience any kinds of stress – be it be physically, emotionally or mentally – the effect to your hair results in damage and hair loss that can be visible up to four months.
5. The claim that biotin can lead to faster hair growth is a myth. It has not been proven scientifically so it is not necessary for you to bombard your scalp with shampoos or conditioners rich in biotin. In fact, biotin can contribute to the increase in hair loss.
6. Avoid dramatic weight loss because the more weight you lose, the more you will experience hair loss. Rapid weight loss can cause your hair to become thin because a lot of nutrients are lost in the course of your diet. Different diets will cause damage to your hair – so be careful and evaluate diet plans before doing them.
7. Stop smoking, alcohols and drugs smoking causes hair fall and weakness, Smoking as well fastens the grey hair appearance. Smoking, Alcohols, Drugs and drinking to much coffee weakens the immunity system hair as well
8. Usually, the hair takes about 2-5 years to grow and eventually slows down for about 6 weeks before entering the resting stage of 3-5 months. Your hair will shed to make room for new hair growth. 15% of your hair will be in resting stage but if you interrupt the nutritional intake of your body such as diets and chemical treatments, 30% of your hair will enter the resting stage that leads to slow growth.
Growing your hair cannot be attained in just a snap. Learn to be patient and make sure you are eating the right food and doing the right things to maximize your hair growth.
To find more tips: You can download Hair grow secrets eBook ( PDF File ), it contains a lot of natural hair recipes and great tips to grow your hair longer and faster, get rid of hair loss in less than a week and get healthy strong hair. Click Here To Download!